- The seminar portion of the Green Permit Training is now available online.
- Apply for the permit in EMU, complete the material and seminar in Canvas and then reserve a machine in the shop to make your test piece.
- Make sure to complete your Red Permit training before reserving a machine
- Red Permit Seminars will be offered on an ongoing basis with open registration in EMU.
- The tool crib is up and running, regular tool checkout is available.
- All welding seminars are on hold, but limited training is available. Please contact Michael Hughes email@example.com for detailed information.
- Wood seminars will be offered on an as-needed basis and advanced CNC on a case by case basis
- Personal projects are allowed during designated hours, Tuesday and Thursday 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Fee for Services will continue to be offered: Click here for FFS
Safety glasses and masks must be worn at all time regardless of vaccination status.
Fall 2021 hours
Mondays and Wednesdays 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (machine reservations 8:30am – 5:30pm)
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00 am to 9:00 pm (machine reservations 8:30am – 8:30pm)
Fridays 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (machine reservations 8:30am – 3:30pm)
Personal projects: 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays