- ME 311 STUDENTS, PLEASE READ: Please come in as early as possible to do you Green Permit Training. There are a finite number of machines, there are only three weeks before your lab and we will be closed the better part of next week.
- The shop will be closed Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9/27 – 9/29 due to InterEngr 170 Red Permit Training.
- If you are coming back for your green permit and you completed your red permit in the past, you may need to redo some quizzes in canvas (meant as a refresher of the material). If you completed your green permit quizzes and it doesn’t register in EMU, this could be the problem. Details can be found in the canvas material itself or summed up here.
- The seminar portion of the Green Permit can now be completed online. Please bear in mind that completion of the Red Permit seminar is a requirement before reserving a machine to complete the actual machining of the test piece for the Green Permit. There will be ongoing Red Permit seminars with open enrollment through EMU.
- All Fee for Service work (FFS) is on hold, including waterjet requests.
- If you are coming down to the shop and need assistance from the professional staff, please set up a time using a Project Consultation form. We are short-staffed and better able to timely assist in the shop given advanced notice.
- Due to lack of staffing, personal projects are currently on hold.
- Problems with EMU? Here’s a quick link for troubleshooting.
2022 Fall Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8am-8pm, Friday: 8am-4pm
Closed until 5:00 pm on 9/21 & 9/22
Closed all day 9/27 thru 9/29